2014-09-27

OSAKA - Highlighting Japan - September 2014


My latest published piece for the government run Highlighting Japan.

Writing, Photos, Video all by me.

Click through to this link if you're on a computer and click the play video button to watch it. do it. It's good. It also features Manny Marx's music. If you're on a phone/tablet... try it and let me know if it works for you...

it didn't for me and there is no way to directly view the video (even government magazines have bureaucracy it seems)

If you just want to read the article you have a few more options:

PDF, HTML, screenshot

but I really recommend the video.

The magazine itself is available on Kindle but this issue isn't out yet. and should be on Google Books/iTunes soon. I'll post a post when it happens.


No comments: