2014-06-23

REVIEW: Casio EX-100 Compact Camera (AkihabaraNews.com)

My next big and beastly review is up. I put a good deal of effort into it and I reckon it turned out pretty damn well.



A Flagship with Many Flags
On paper, the Casio EX-100 seems the greatest imaging device in the history of our species.
It can do things that sound mind blowing for a camera this small and almost too good to be true for a consumer imaging device of any kind.
It features a 28-300mm range f/2.8 aperture 10.7x optical zoom lens. It has a 1/1.7-inch back-lit 12 megapixel CMOS sensor, tiltable 3.5-inch display (180-degree up and 55-degree down), Wi-Fi, 5-axis image stabilization mechanism, and a really fancy sounding engine (Exilim Engine HS3)
This camera has a list of features so long that, even in the 3 weeks I had to play with it, I couldn’t truly explore every single one of them.


Read the full review here.

Props to Reno at AkihabaraNews.com for putting the tonnes of media and words I dumped on him together.

Related: 7 Days 7 Minutes (2014-05-12) Casio EX100, Timelapse, Kabukicho and more...

No comments: