2014-06-17

This Picture Is The answer to EVERY Question You Have About the Japanese Idol Scene!

Japan is churning out  pre-pubescent plastic, lip syncing idols faster than Toru Hashimoto can say something stupid. But to those of us who look at this bizarre mutation of pop music from the outside, what could possibly make them such a popular and powerful force, is unfathomable.
Invariably we are left with a number of questions, that no matter how hard we try, we can never answered. As a result, we could never understand what it's all about... UNTIL NOW.

While shooting the Tokyo International Toy Show for Akihabara News, I managed to shoot the single best idol photo I have ever seen. It is the Idol scene's 42. The ultimate answer to any possible question regarding Idols, Idol Music, Idol fans and the multibillion yen industry that is the Idol.

BEHOLD THE ULTIMATE ANSWER TO EVERY QUESTION YOU HAVE EVER HAD ABOUT POP IDOLS:




It all makes perfect sense now, doesn't it!?


________________________


If you clicked the link cos you are actually an Idol Fan (my condolences), as an apology, Here are 3 more that would probably trigger the chemical reactions you were hoping for.


click pics to enlarge

I think you probably realised that I actually added these pics so I have a selection of seemingly innocent pictures to bait peeps with. You don't think I would actually apologise to idol fans for the first pic do you? If people have so much invested in this nonsense to care about my photo they need to seek mental help.



No comments: