2014-03-17

Going Home



東京で人は多いけど人間は少ない。
In Tokyo there are many people but very few human beings.
~me
That's what I said over dinner the other night in Shibukawa when explaining to my mates why I was so unbelievably overjoyed to be there. In the 2 days back home I had more meaningful conversations about life, history, politics and cars with more different people than in the previous month the zombie apocalypse that is the capital. 

One truly doesn't appreciate how awesome a place is till you leave it. The people, honesty, generosity, delicious food, clean air, hot springs , driving, scapes and fact that it is all true and real. I love that little town on the confluence of the Tone and Agatsuma Rivers. It has truly become my home. More than anywhere else, It is there that I want to return.



No comments: