2013-08-12

Life…

P1380858 

Life has been somewhat interesting of late… I had hit a number of dead ends in the Job search of late. First I wasn’t African enough to export cars to Africa (I know, sounds like an affirmative action problem back home right?!!) Then I learned that I was definitely not cut out for sales. That said meeting the man that interviewed me was an inspirational fellow who I learnt a lot from. Then despite the work being in English the Japanese web companies I applied to all had internal communication in Japanese (speaking isn’t a problem but my written skills lag behind my silver tongue.) Needless to say, I was not the candidate they had in mind. I was set on part time English teaching to pay the bills while I build up my own design and photography business when I stumbled across a job that was made for me. Sent in an application and will be meeting with them this Wednesday for a chat. Wish me luck.

No comments: