2010-09-11

I love my students

They are the best part of the Job and the reason I look forward to each new day regardless of how tired I know I am going to be at the end of it. I work too hard as an ALT which is pretty impressive since it is an un believably easy job. It helps that I have great teachers who like to team teach, and who like me. And it helps that my Board of Education is pretty damn good about… well EVERYTHING. but yeah. The kids are the most important.

_1030355_1030523_1030405 

Yes I know you can’t see their faces.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I swear there's a japanese horror movie where their faces are missing, I'd get that checked out if I were you.. :)

Darc said...

probably...

but there will be a real life horror movie if I post their pics on the webs without their parent's consent :p